Monday 20 February 2017

We're Back!

Hello everyone!

It has been a while! Life got busier as I adjusted to 3 days a week at work and I kind of lost my mojo for Dressmaker's Social and the monthly meetups fell by the wayside. But I missed you guys! So I am very excited to say "We're back!"

I have made a couple of adjustments to the monthly meet ups.

1. Dressmaker's Social is going to be exactly what the name says - a meetup for dressmaker's to get together socially to hangout, make friends and talk all things dressmaking!

2. This means that we won't always have a guest speaker or a theme - but we will be there each month to share our knowledge and experience with each other.

So, if you want to come along and hangout with like minded stitchers that'll be cool

or if you are having a pattern or fabric issue that you need some help with - I am sure with our combined experience we will be able to help each other out!

3. A new venue - we'll still be meeting in Brighton with bus stops, street and ncp parking nearby and the train station a short walk away.

Our new home is...

The North Laine Brewhouse with a couple of big roomy tables reserved for us and the only stairs to be climbed are to the toilet.

4. Slightly different meeting times. A little bit earlier till a little bit later 6pm-9pm (or later if you want to!) As there won't be a regular speaker there is no need to be there for a start time just come along when you want and stay for as long as you want.

I think that's about it for now. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment